As long as these keep coming, I'll keep doing them, although I may repeat myself a few times...you are all probably sick of these, but this one is kind of fun.
A- Attached or single: Definitely attached, been with my high school sweetie for over 6 years now, and made it all official Dec. 16, 2005
B- Best Friend: Also a toss-up. I would have to say Nate and my momma.
C-Cake or Pie: Both are great. Chocolate cake or any cream pie.
D-Day of Choice: Friday. I never work on Fridays, and this usually ends up being date night with Nate.
E- Essential Item: Lip gloss...nothing feels better than having something on your lips.
F- Favorite Color: Red...a very bold color. I've never been a fan of pastels.
G- Gummi Bears or Worms: Gummi bears. These have always been one of my Dad's favorite treats...Must have rubbed off!
H- Hometown: O-Town! Lived in South Ogden since I was 9.
I- Indulgence(s): ice cream, brownies, Jamba Juice
J- January or July: I think most people would agree with me when I say July after the January we just had. There is nothing like being out in the heat swimming, hiking, playing games, whatever!
K-Kids: I will have one little boy in about 2 1/2 months!
L-Life is incomplete without: good friends and family
M- Marriage Date: December 16, 2005
N- Number of Siblings: 5: 2 brothers Derek (21) and Jaxon (13) and 3 sisters: Courtni (17), Jenna (10), and Meili (9)
O- Oranges or Apples: Apples, love the crunch.
P- Phobias or Fears: I have a couple. First off is having my patients code on me at the hospital (stop breathing or have a cardiac arrest). With all the training in the world, I'll probably still never feel comfortable in that situation. Second is driving in the snow. I get so anxious about it! That's one reason I quit hospice was so I wouldn't have to drive around in the winter.
Q- Quote(s): So many to choose from, but my lastest favorite comes from the wise Walt Disney- "if you can dream it, you can do it"
R- Reason To Smile: So many things in life to be happy about. Whenever I see Nate or my family happy, I smile. Whenever I can help a patient feel better, I smile. Whenever I see a happy baby, I smile. When my house is all clean, I smile.
S- Season: Love the early autumn....weather is perfect, leaves changing, hot chocolate, hiking, corn mazes, haunted houses, lots of fun!
T- Tag Three: Robyn, Lindsay, Hollie
U- Unknown Fact About Me: My pinky toes are both turned out sideways.
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: Meat is definitely essential in my diet
W- Worst Habit: Forgetting to wash my face at night
X- X-Rays or Ultrasounds: Ultrasounds. It is much cooler to see a moving picture of something than a boring still shot you have no idea what it is.
Y- Your Favorite Food: mexican...especially the carne asada at Patricia's. Yum!
Z- I'll make one up: Zimbabwee or New Zealand (I know it's a stretch): Either would be amazing. Going "down under" has always been a dream of mine.
Sunny's Birthday in New Orleans!
8 years ago

3 comments:
Hey, so I pretty much love these things. I always love reading about people. I always learn something new about a person. And I love doing them, what is better than talking about yourself! ha ha! fun fun
hey,, CONGRATS on Ohio. Thats awesome...we have a lot of doctors that work on my floor here who came from Ohio State. I dont know when we will make it out to Utah. Possibly this summer...y;all are always welcome to come down to Charleston also. Even though my parents are gone, we are still here!! Anyhow, we will talk to you soon...hope all is going well with the baby. Y'all got any names picked out yet??
Fun post Brit.... I'll have to do this one soon =)
Post a Comment