Monday, February 11, 2008

Nate



1-How long have you been married? 2 years, 2 months
2-How long did you date? 2 years pre-mission, then I waited 2 years while he was on his mission, then we got engaged 2 months after he got home, married 3 months after that.
3-Who eats more sweets? I'm pretty sure I do...I am like every other girl and have a weak spot for chocolate
4-Who said 'I love you' first? Nate...When he was home for Christmas break when he was going to Grinnell.
5-How old is he? 23...for another month
6-Who is taller? Nate...by about a foot. He's 6'2", I'm 5'3".
7-Who is smarter? I think Nate is...especially in science and math
8-Who can sing better? I think we both are pretty horrible
9-Who does laundry? The laundry is all me. I do make him hang his own clothes, though.
10-Who pays bills? Me...I worry about money a lot and have to know what is in the account and where it is going...although there is never a need to worry.
11-Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Right now, I do. Nate likes to sleep on the left side because it is up against the wall, and in the summer he says the wall keeps him cool in our hot room.
12-Who mows the lawn? Our landlord Jeff...it's great!
13-Who cooks dinner? We probably split 50/50. He is good to have dinner ready after I work my long 12-hour shifts. He loves to cook...takes after his dad.
14-Who drives? He does mostly...which breaks his family tradition. All the women on his dad's side of the family drive! I hate it, so he is good to drive to spare me.
15-Who kissed who first? Nate....after the halloween stomp senior year.
16-Who is more stubborn? We both have our moments...doesn't everyone?!
17-Who asked who out? Nate asked me out first, but I had to turn him down. It was my mom's 40th birthday that day, and we had a big party planned (I later found out that I was the second girl on the list that turned him down that night, he'll never hear the end of that). The next time we went on an official date was homecoming.
18-Who proposed? Nate...at Beus's pond. Didn't see it coming for a few more weeks.
19-Who has more siblings? Me....I'm the oldest of 6, he's the oldest of 3

3 comments:

Hollie said...

That is so true about every girl loving chocolate! When I was pregnant, I had to have at least a taste of chocolate everyday and since having Brianna, I still want a taste of chocolate every day! Ha!

Alicia said...

Thats funny about the date thing! ha ha...oh well you got him in the end!:)

Lindsay said...

Girl you are so lucky that Nate likes to cook... I would love it if Bri would make me dinner once in awhile. He has tried a few times..didn't turn out so well!