Thursday, January 31, 2008

Tagged Again.....A Little Bit More About Me

So I've been tagged by Emily, now I have to rack my brains again!

The rules of the game are posted at the beginning. B: Each player answers the questions about themselves. C: At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog. I know you all love being tagged!

10 years ago: I was in the 8th grade, preparing for cheerleading tryouts, trying to make it through trigonometry, was in the Mia Maid Presidency, babysat every Friday night, was obsessed with N'Sync, thought Doc Martens and Lucky Jeans were the coolest things around, Maxine Soakai and Nicole Hardin were my best friends.


5 things on my to-do list today:
1-drop stuff off at the D.I.
2-buy some bigger scrubs for my growing belly
3- drop off my primary manual to the person who is teaching my class
4- exercise
5- research Ohio

I enjoy: Being with my family, shopping, traveling, getting my hair done, exercising, watching a good movie.

What would I do if I were suddenly a billionaire: pay tithing, buy me an SUV, buy a house, pay off dental school, spoil my family, save some for a rainy day, give some to charity, and invest the rest.

3 of my bad habits:
1- procrasination
2- pulling at my split ends-especially in sacrament meeting
3-not putting laundry away-I have lots of piles in the bedroom of folded clothes

5 places I have lived:

1- Roy, UT
2- Littleton, CO
3- South Ogden, UT (3 different houses)
4- South Weber, UT
5- Riverdale, UT

5 jobs that I have had:

1- personal house cleaner for Julie
2- CNA at the Washington House Assisted Living
3- Hospice Nurse
4- Medical-Oncology Nurse
5- babysitter

5 Things people don't know about me: (it seems like this one comes up a lot)

1- I hate tomatoes
2- I hate talking on the phone..if I don't know the number, I won't answer-just leave a message
3- I am terrified of Freddy Krueger(my aunt showed me the movie when I was really little, and I had nightmares for years
4- I never really started reading for fun until this last year
5- It drives me crazy not to have any cash in my wallet

5 people I am tagging...Whoever hasn't done this and wants to!

1 comments:

Robyn Maughan said...

It is always fun to learn new things about the people you think you really know. I have to tease you for a minute.. you not only pull your split ends in sacraments meeting..but if you remember I sat next to you in nursing school for four years!! You would do that when you were bored..which was quite often during all the freakin lectures we had to listen to. At least you could sit still; if you remember me, I would get SOO ADD and move around.