Thursday, December 6, 2007

Dental School Update


Well, we still don't know if dental school is in the future for us next fall, but things are looking hopeful. Nate heard back from Ohio State saying he is on their alternate list, about half-way down that list. They told him in the last few years they have gone through most, if not all, the alternates. So we are hopeful he will get in, just a matter of time. He is also in the applicant pool for Creighton and Marquette still, but no official word on how close to the top of the list he is. Not to mention, we still have not heard either way from 6 of the schools! So there is still potential down the road. We will keep you all updated.

2 comments:

Melissa Hirschi said...

Good luck! I think waiting is the hardest part. You just want to know immediately.

Robyn Maughan said...

I'm glad it looks like he has so many options. I like that the alternate lists often awared a spot. Hey, I noticed that you had your address on you blog. That worries me a little. THere are crazy people out there and anyone could look at this blog.