2 years! This weekend is our anniversary, and we plan to just hang out with eachother and have some fun to celebrate the anniversary and finals being over! Thought I'd share some wedding pics for our anniversary! We still love eachother after these few years! For those of you who may not know, we have been together now for 6 1/2 years!
5 comments:
Oh so many memories. I sat and watched the whole slide show because Luke is sleeping. I can't believe how long ago that seems! It took my back to nursing school, when Nate wasn't even home yet and then I thought about your engagement, planning the wedding, etc. SO FUN!! Thanks for sharing the memories with us
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TOO!!
Love the pictures! I had fun looking at them I cant believe its already been two years since your wedding! Those pictures truly are so cute! I love the ones at the temple in your white coat thing! Way classy!:) happy anniversary you guys!
Happy Anniversary guys! It really is crazy how fast time flies... now you have a baby on the way.. so fun!
Happy Anniversary! I can't believe you guys have been together that long. I've never seen your wedding pictures before. Super cute.
Post a Comment