Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Tagged!

Alright, I've been tagged. Here are 6 things you may not know about me.

1. I went to 5 different elementary schools by the time I was in the 3rd grade. I started off by going to school where my grandpa taught, the next part of the year at the school my Mom taught at. Then we moved to Littleton, CO for 10 months, making school #3. Next, Daddy got transferred back to Utah, and I went to Marlon for the last few months of school, then had the option of switching over to Uintah for my 3rd grade year. Heck, I was a pro by then, why not!

2. I love people watching! There is nothing like sitting in a crowded place and watching the weird things people do. I love the fact that most of them don't know you are watching! People are very interesting, the things they say and the things they do--if I were to get another college degree, it would probably be in psychology.

3. I pass out quite frequently. Yes, I am strange. The doctor said I have this syndrome called neurologically mediated syncope. Whenever my body loses too much fluid, has too much medication, too hot, etc., I pass out. Basically my body has a hard time dealing with stresses, and as a defense mechanism it lowers my blood pressure, which causes me to pass out. I have passed out donating blood a few times, drawing blood, after having anesthesia, sitting in hot rooms for too long, I even passed out in a college lab once. If you ever see me do this, don't worry, I'll be fine in a few seconds!

4. I hate people seeing me without mascara! I don't know why. I really don't feel myself without mascara. I think the only people who have seen me without are Nate and my family.

5. When I was little I was obsessed with the movie Pete's Dragon. My Mom said I watched Pete's Dragon everyday for years when I was little. I still know all the songs by heart! It really is a great movie.

6. I cannot say no to people. I am just too nice sometimes. I get myself way in over my head many times because for some reason it really takes a lot for me to say no when someone asks me to do a favor. It drives Nate crazy! I never answer phone calls from work because I know they are asking if I will work an extra shift, and if I answer, I will end up saying yes. I just let them leave me a message, and if I want to I will call them back later!

I am tagging Heather and Emily--share 6 things people may not know about you!

3 comments:

Alicia said...

Hey brit,
So I learned a few new things about you...well all new things for that matter! That was very fun to read.

Robyn Maughan said...

Very good! I didn't know about the Elementary school thing or that you love to watch people. I do too. I laughed at you passing out because I thought of my poor mom when she drew your blood. And I KNOW you can't say NO silly girl. That's a hard trait to have I think...but it makes you a really nice and dependable person. Hope the Healing Connections meeting was as borning as I thought it was going to be. I din't clock out until 7:30. I'll have to tell you about my pt crash at 0430...doesn't it alwasy happen that way!

Melissa Hirschi said...

I like this "Tagged" thing. There's so much stuff that I don't know about people. I share your love for Pete's Dragon. I don't think I watched it everyday but I can sing along to every song. I also have a hard time saying no. I often overschedule myself because I want to be everywhere at once so I tell everyone yes. This can cause tons of problems. I hate that!