Thursday, February 6, 2014

These Three....

I never thought I would have 3 boys....I pictured myself as a mom of girls.  The man upstairs had different plans for me.  I love that my house is filled with superhero dress-up gear, cars, trains, Nerf guns, and video games.  I love that they love to wrestle, laughing hysterically when they break wind, read comic books, and create scenarios in their heads when they play with Ninja Turtles.  I love that they are getting into sports like soccer and T-ball, and that they will sit and watch some college football with their daddy.  Boys are great, and if I am never to have a girl grace our home...I'm OK with that.

 My littlest little got his first set of shots at 9 weeks old.  He weighed in at a whopping 11 pounds and 1 oz at that appointment and has grown 4 inches and is now 22 inches long.  He has a bigger noggin' just like his brothers.  We have loved every minute of having little man around.  Right now he sleeps about 6-7 hours the first time we put him down at night, and after a quick feeding will fall asleep for 3-4 more hours before being awake for the day.  He takes about 3 naps per day, each about 2ish hours long.  He breastfeeds like a champ and only poops every 3-4 days.  
 He smiles with the best of them, and gets attacked by 2 older brothers all day long.  He's gonna be a tough one!  We have started him in 3-6 month clothes which are much better for his length.  His little eyes are staying blue and I think he is looking more and more like Tucker as time goes on.  His colic-y episodes have faded away and he is just a content little man.  
 We have been spending lots of time indoors, which makes me a little crazy...but it has been so fun to watch these little guys interact together.  They are best buddies for sure :)


 One of little man's favorite things is bathtime...it is the one sure-fire way to get him to calm down.  He's a joy to have in our home!

0 comments: