We've had a little friend that has been causing mischief around around our house the last few weeks. His name is Buddy (I know, not original....but it was Tuck's choice :) He has been watching Tucker and Gray very carefully making sure they are worthy of the Christmas presents Santa has in store for them. So far, they have been doing fairly well....Buddy on the other hand...
I love it when Tucker thinks of something else he wants for Christmas. He gets as close as he can to Buddy's ear without touching him and tells him what else he wants for Christmas. That way Buddy can report to Santa what Tucker would like for Christmas.
He's been pretty busy making snowflakes and leaving messes behind wherever he goes. T man sure gets a kick out of it every morning and is so excited to find out where Buddy is hiding each day.
Tucker is at a great age to start this tradition, he is totally into the whole story of the elf and can explain the entire process to you word for word!
We sure will miss Buddy while he goes to stay with Santa in a few days. He's been exciting to have around!
Sunny's Birthday in New Orleans!
8 years ago





4 comments:
So I must be way behind on the times.. because I just barely heard about this elf on the shelf. Sounds so cute and I'm sad that I didn't do it this year!
That is so cute! I love it:) I love that he whispers in his ear what he wants for Christmas...too cute!!
What a fun thing to do with the elf! Like, Linds, I have never heard of this guy until this year :) Have a good x-mas!
I think this is such a great story! Kids just love it. Looks like your elf got into a lot of mischief.
Post a Comment