Saturday, December 3, 2011

Love This Tradition :)

I have grown to love putting up the Christmas tree.  The last few years we have had a pre-lit one, so it makes for a much more enjoyable time that we can just decorate and not worry about the dang lights :)  One reason that I love getting out the decorations is seeing the ornaments we have collected over the year from places we have been, and seeing all of our old ones.  It brings back such great memories :)  Here are the new ones from this year...

Orlando, Florida
 Hershey, PA
 This is one that I got from my aunt who went to Italy and brought me back this Venetian glass, so pretty!
 Chicago, Illinois
 Philadelphia, PA

I didn't find one in Washington, DC and forgot to look in Park City....so maybe next year I'll have those to add to the collection!  I think it is sad we don't have one Utah ornament...gotta represent!

3 comments:

Alicia said...

I love that you collect ornaments from all of the places you have been. Such a fun idea!!

Melissa Hirschi said...

That's a fun tradition! Never thought to collect them from places we've been. It bet that's so fun to get them out each year.

Kenzie said...

I love the ornaments! That is a great tradition!!