Sunday, September 25, 2011

There's a {First Time} for Everything

I will always remember the first bath Tucker got, the first time he went to the doctor, his first birthday, first day of nursery, etc.  Yesterday was another first I won't forget...his first Ohio State football game :)

Tuck was lucky I was willing to give up my ticket, so he could go with his Daddy!  Here they are, tickets in hand, ready to cheer on the Buckeyes.

They started their adventure watching the band and the cheerleaders inside the stadium before they marched out...always fun!


 And here he is...inside the shoe with 105,00 of his closest friends :)



I asked him what his favorite part of the game was, and he said "I got a pretzel, dip, and drink my drink!"  I'm glad it left a lasting impression on him :)


Go Bucks!

6 comments:

Rachel Hyde said...

Tucker man and I shared the same "first" that day! What a great day for football it was! Glad he got to go with his daddy, he looked so cute yesterday!

Sam said...

How fun! I love how sports-oriented your fam is. I'm sure Tucker will be hooked on football for life

Alicia said...

That is so cute! I love that his fav was the treats and drinks...sounds just like a normal kid to me:) And honestly that would probably be my favorite part about the game too! Glad he had fun with his dad.

Lindsay said...

How cute is that! I'm sure Nate loved taking his little guy to his first football game =)

Taryn said...

I love that all these little Buckeyes are getting to experience a big game! If Stella was a little older I would for sure want Ryan to take her. Glad his favorite part was his snack too :)

Melissa Hirschi said...

I love how committed you guys are to your football team! What a fun way to spend the fall! Tucker is getting so big.

Congrats on your new cooking blog! That's a big deal. I'm excited to start trying your recipes. I'm always looking for new ideas that are easy to whip up.