On our trip to Baltimore, we stayed with my Aunt Trish and her family. It just so happens that her 2 boys, Josh and Cole, are right around Tucker's age. Tucker loves going to Josh's house! Josh is 2 years older than T-man, and Cole is a little less that a year younger than our boy. these 3 have a great time together, and Tucker can't wait to get back there next month!
One day while we were there and we were watching the kids, Tucker came up to me and said "Mom, it's time for us to go now." In the background I could hear Josh say "we are running away." I heard the door open and close, and went outside to investigate, this is what I saw....
They were off. I asked them where they were going, and Josh said "the airport." I asked them what he was going to do at the airport and he said, "We are going to Florida to go to Disneyworld." A little confused, I asked Josh if he had a ticket, and he said "don't worry, we'll watch for cars." He was determined. It was really funny. Josh had a backpack on, and I asked him what he had inside, he opened up and inside, for the 3 of them, he had packed
-3 pairs of underwear
-1 pair of shorts
-1 sweater
-1 water bottle, half gone
-and 1 tennis ball (in case they got bored and wanted to play)
They loved riding on the rides at Hershey park
We also got to go to Josh's birthday party...it was a tennis party, and all the kids got to try some tennis. This is my uncle trying to show Tuck how to hit the ball
He has a way to go before he comes pro :)And 2 random pics from the vacation...Nate and Tucker at the Orioles game
And Tuck swimming in Trish's pool


3 comments:
I am seriously jealous of all the fun things you've done already this summer!
That pool looks amazing! I wish I was floating in it right now.
Tucker is so cute with his little friends. Aren't they funny when they all get together? I love to see how their personalities mesh:)
That top picture is so dang cute! Love the contents in the backpack...kids are so funny:)
Post a Comment