Monday, April 11, 2011

"Big Big Giant Ball"

Tucker is spoiled...that's all there is to it.  I mean who gets presents from their grandparents for going to the bathroom, I mean HONESTLY!  Both sets of grandparents got him a prize for being a big boy.  Grandma Lani sent him Bambi, which we have watched a handful of times over the last few weeks, and his other grandparents sent him this ball that he could climb inside and have fun in.  

Lets just say it takes up almost my entire living room, and we have to deflate it to get it out of the door or in the car, and re-inflate it once we get to where we are going...quite the process.  Since we had some 80 degree weather yesterday, and some sun, we were able to finally get outside and play in it.  He likes his dad to push him to the top of the hill, them let him roll :)

2 comments:

Melinda said...

Oh my heck! That ball is awesome. P.S. I loved that T and E had an encounter in the bathroom at church yesterday. And I keep laughing when I think of you telling T to not pee on his tie.

Nollie said...

How funny that you guys got one! Andy's parents gave Ben the exact same ball for Christmas, but red, and we called it the "big red blood cell." Ben loved rolling around in it and storing his books/toys/junk in the center, but I have to confess, we weren't too heartbroken when it finally popped. :)