Thursday, February 17, 2011

Masquerade....

Yes, I did it...I got Nate to take me to a Masquerade Ball...the Maniball to be exact.  Every year around Valentines Day, the dental school hosts the Mandiball (get it?).  It was so much fun to get out and get on the dance floor, and I even got Nate to get out and bust a move with me!  It has been far too long since that has happened :)  It was at the Columbus Athenaeum this year, a gorgeous old building downtown.  There was a mask contest, yummy dinner, dancing, prizes (nope, didn't win a darn thing), and a good time with friends :)



4 comments:

Alicia said...

That looks like so much fun! I haven't been to a dance in years!

Sharstin said...

that looks like a blast! you guys look darling~

Lindsay said...

How fun!! Sounds like a great way to spend Valentines Day =)

Trinity said...

How fun and yes, I got it :) it only took me to read the word twice.