Tucker having a new little brother and Emerson having a new little sister has kept these two apart for far too long. Tucker was having some serious Emerson withdrawls, so we decided to have him over to hang out!
Oh how these two have grown...here they are @ 5 months or so....
Emerson brought his baby sister along to hang out with Gray...here they are sleeping away. Can't wait to see their picture side by side in 2 years to see how they've grown!

1 comments:
Britni, I absolutely love this! Can you believe how big our boys are now? Where did those round little faces and bodies go!? I'm so glad you posted this. How fun that they have been such good buddies for so long. Not many best buddies have pictures from when they were 5 months old! I can't wait to see Sammi and Gray's picture in 2 years either. We need to get together again soon so neither one of us goes crazy.
Post a Comment