Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Edible Playdough



Once again, searching for something different to do with the Tucker boy, I came across this recipe for edible playdough.  He sure did love it.  Lets just say there was not a whole lot of playing with the playdough, more just eating it!  I would help him use the small cookie cutter and cut one out, and it would immediately make it into his mouth!  He just kept saying "more cookies please mom."  Here is the recipe in case you want to try...it actually tastes really good!

1 Cup Peanut Butter

2 1/4 Cup Powdered Sugar
1/2 Cup Honey

Mix until well combined and place in the fridge for 15-20 min. Remove from fridge and let kids have at it!

3 comments:

Meili said...

hey that play dough look so good!
I want to make some.

Lindsay said...

I'm going to have to try that out for sure! Thanks for the recipe =)

Kenzie said...

What I great idea! I am going to try this with Brookie. I bet she would love it! Thanks!