Easter is such a relaxing holiday, I just love it! The night before Easter we stayed home and colored Easter eggs....not so much fun for Tucker quite yet, but he sure enjoyed supervising us do it. The morning of Easter we woke up and had a breakfast of hashbrowns and biscuits and gravy...yum! Church was pretty good, what I heard of it standing out in the hallway with my boy!
The Easter Bunny Found Tucker!
The Easter Bunny brought Tucker some books, coloring book and crayons, treats, a ball, and some Elmo's World DVDs. Of course, his favorite thing was the bucket, which he kept putting over his head and entertained himself for quite a while with that! Oh these kids...why do we even bother get them anything but cardboard boxes!? He definitely does not yet appreciate the fun stuff yet!
Tucker's Easter outfit
We ended our Easter by having a BBQ with some other dental students. Thank you Hendriks for hosting! It was good to meet a few couples we have not got to know quite yet. The kids had a egg hunt while everyone else talked and played bocce. Unfortunately, I was off to work later that night...yuck!
Sunny's Birthday in New Orleans!
8 years ago

8 comments:
Wow, doesn't tucker look handsome in his new church clothes :)
I'm glad you could come over for easter, even though you had to leave early for work :(
Fun! Love the Easter Sunday attire. Very snazzy!
I love the outfit. look like you had a good easter
Looks like a great time! Easy is a fun Holiday. We had a relxing day ourselves. I am lovin' the handsome outfit you bought for tucker. He looks great.
He is getting so big and what a handsome boy in his Easter outfit. Glad the bunny found him.
I thought I'd get to see Tucker's Easter suit today! Oh well...happy birthday on Thursday!
Looks like you had a great Easter! Tucker looks so big standing up and in his church outfit!! He is so adorable!
Looks like you guys had a great Easter! Tucker looks adorable in his little outfit! =)
Post a Comment