
Here is one of my favorite places to eat lunch out here in O-H-I-O. They have the most scrumptious sandwiches and soups. It actually reminds me a lot of Einstein Bagels, but Panera has more stuff.
Anyhow, every Monday night our ward has the opportunity of picking up all their leftover bread, bagels, pastries for the day. Different ward members take their turn picking the bread up when the store closes....then we pick it up at that person's house. We have lived here 6 months, and I have finally took a turn making the "Panera run." It is amazing how much huge bags of bagels weigh! These are some pics AFTER everyone came by and got their bread. If anyone is hungry and needs a bagel or a loaf of bread, you know where to come!
Sunny's Birthday in New Orleans!
8 years ago

8 comments:
I love that place!! I eat there all the time, try their salads they are pretty delicious too :)
Hmm... those look good right now. They have them in Charlotte too!
Wow that is a lot. I love bread. Just go ahead and send me some in the mail ;].
We love Panera Bread out here in Virginia. Too bad it is sooooo expensive!
that a lot of bagles and look good
Yummy! We used to bag all the bagels like that at einsteins... The bags would get sooo heavy the next day when they all turned hard so it sucked to carry them to the garbage!
Oh so yummy! I love bagels. I have loved looking at all your posts. The valentine pictures and homemade cards are adorable. I've been thinking about you lately and work. I hope things are better. I will be back to work later this month :(
WOW that is alot of bagels! They look way yummy though!
Post a Comment