Sunday, February 8, 2009

Sealed. With. A. (Slobbery) Kiss.


So my friend gave me the idea of making Valentines with Tucker. I borrowed some paint, and we gave it a try. Tucker absoluetly loved it! We'd dip his hand in the paint, and he'd make a fist, refusing to open it to make and imprint. Then, he'd try and touch something and I'd friek out. Everytime I'd say Tucker, don't touch that, he'd laugh hysterically. It was pretty fun to do something like this with my little boy. Thanks for the idea!

The Finished Product

Some definitely look better than others!

Pjs got a little dirty by the time we were done! Oh well, it was worth it!

6 comments:

Alicia said...

That is such a cute idea! I love it!

Melinda said...

Super cute! His handprints turned out much better than Emerson's...and Emerson had those pajamas too but he grew out of them!

Meili said...

that is so cute tucker vantime is so cut

Kenzie said...

That is such a great idea!! I love it! He looks pretty proud of this art work!

Noelle said...

Very cute idea! I love the valentines :)

Trinity said...

That is a cute and fun idea. Thanks for playing the game and keeping it going. Now all you need to do is post on your blog the name of the game and the rules. Open your creativity box and share in the love of giving.