Snow day...really?! Never in all my years have I had a snow day. It's probably because Utahns are so accustomed to snowy weather that the state can still function when it snows! It makes me laugh to sit and watch all these people FREAK OUT when a storm starts! It amazes me how elementary schools close down or at least have a 2 hour delay with EVERY snow storm! Today we are getting the rare treat of OSU having a snow day...it takes some nasty weather to shut the university down!
The scary part is not the snow, but the ice. I have been introduced to freezing rain, which I have learned to hate! Driving on ice is a whole new ballgame than driving on snow. This is some of the ice on our bushes after the freezing rain...
This morning we slept in until about noon (I worked last night and Nate is catching up from his marathon of tests last week). So not much else...that's what a snow day is for, right...to get caught up on sleep!?
We snapped a few pics of Tucker in his winter coat, just for fun...
Anyhow...we'll post more of the exciting things we do on our snow day later. In the meantime, happy snow day to all you OSU students!
Sunny's Birthday in New Orleans!
8 years ago

8 comments:
Tucker jact is so cute and you guys got a lot of snow
It's too bad we didn't get to go to Cosi today. It snows and the whole state closes down. Maybe we'll have to have a snowman making play date.
Yea for snow days!! Tucker is so darling and I can't believe how much he has grown!
Good job making the most out of your snow day. It makes it much more exciting when you make do fun things.
One, I can't BELIEVE Tucker is already 9 months old, and two, he is so cute!! Love the star pj's!
He is such a cute little guy. I agree with you on the ice. I think it is the scariest to drive on. I always enjoy seeing you guys!
Tucker looks so cute and cozy in his jacket.
My sister laughs at the D.C people too! They have had like five snow days for her school. Glad you could stay home though and just veg for a while. He looks even bigger then the last time I saw him.
Post a Comment