So, not much going on lately. January is such a boring month! So I am posting a few pictures of Mr. Tucker in his new duck tub just because there really isn't much to blog about. Not to mention he is just a cute little turd...
Sunny's Birthday in New Orleans!
8 years ago

8 comments:
Love him. And now we have the same blog background. Love that. Thanks for a fun time at the move yesterday!
He is so cute! I love that little rubber duckie bathtub!
His cute little bum. He has some beautiful and long eyelashes. He is darling!
Ah he really is soo cute!! That is a cute little bathtub too =)
I am glad you got the duck tub! Tucker is the cutest little guy! Kaitlyn is going to hate me some day for taking so many naked pics of her in her duck tub:) he he
He is getting so big! He is freaking adorable!! I love that little bath thing!
Tucker look so cute in his rubber dukie I miss you so much
so cute--what pretty blue eyes!!
Post a Comment