Thursday, December 18, 2008

Fun Week With Momma

During finals week last week my mom was able to come out and hang out with me and Tucker while Nate was M.I.A. It was nice to have someone to go shopping with everyday! She was able to watch little Tucker on those nights I had to work...which was nice. Anyhow, we were able to do lots of fun stuff while she was here. Mostly shopping and seeing every mall in the area! It was too cold for much outdoor stuff. Here are a few pics from our week....

Grandma and Tucker


Momma tackling the task of feeding Tucker his veggies


German Villlage



Downtown Columbus


Amish country...Heini's cheese factory in Berlin



More horse and buggies...in the freezing cold! I don't know how these people do it!



this one is just because


Grandma spoiled Mr. Tucker with a cute new Christmas outfit, pjs, a new binki clip, and some cute Christmas books...thanks Grandma!



Thanks for coming Momma! I needed a week with some family! Next time you'll have to come when it's warm so I can show you more of what Ohio has to offer!

I can't wait to see the rest of you next week! Hope your Christmas season is going well!

1 comments:

Lindsay said...

How fun that your mom was able to come for a visit! I hope we can see you guys when you come... Maybe we can all do dinner or something =)