I had to document this, because who knows when prices will ever be this low again! I can't believe how much prices are still going down!
How much is everyone else paying for gas around the country right now?
Sunny's Birthday in New Orleans!
8 years ago

10 comments:
Britni, I love all your updates! We just paid 1.85 up here - so not quite as good of deal - but i must say this is awesome!
We're still around $2.20 here in northern Utah. Although it seems to drop a little everyday.
Hey Britni! Sweet TV!! Scott would be jealous! Last time I got gas it was $2.15. I was way excited! Let's just hope it stays this way!
That is a dang good deal. Now that you asked I cannot remember what we are paying at the moment. It seems to change each day I wake up and that I am thankful for. Becuase we have to put premium plus in the jeep which was getting pretty darn pricey.
we paying about the same as y;all down here in Charleston....but dont expect that in Charlotte, gas is still around 2.15ish up there. see you around turkey day!!
ok that is seriously an awesome sight!! we are still in the 2's! I like to see it going down :)
That's so amazing!! I love to see gas prices go down... It's about time!
I just paid around 2.20, but filled matt's car up for 20 bucks. Can't beat that. It's great. Cool tv!
I hate to be the pessimist but when the economy starts getting better and oil demand increases again gas prices are going to go back up. Sorry, I hope I’m wrong!
We're down to $1.73!
Post a Comment