Saturday, October 25, 2008

First Taste


So Tucker has been getting some rice cereal in his nighttime bottle for a while now, and has been doing well. Now that he is 6 months old (can you believe it) we thought it about time he started to eat some with a spoon. We gave him his first taste over and Kevin and Allyson's after celebrating her birthday. It was absolutely hilarious! I gave the poor kid some green beans...he gagged and threw up. Then we gave him some cereal...more gagging. The next day we tried again, and he keeps pusking it all out with his tongue. Oh well. Hopefully he'll get the hang of this soon!





happy Birthday Allyson!

6 comments:

Robyn Maughan said...

Green Beans first!! I would have spit it out too. Keep trying. Luke loved the Rice cereal with Bananas. It was his fav. He is so cute

Unknown said...

i would have puked on that cubs bib too

Emily said...

We went with sweet potatoes for Macey's first food. She loved them! Granted she liked about everything, she was quite a chunky thing.

HDVB said...

cute pics of his first tastes - funny as well! I can't believe that it was Ally's b-day...okay people, seriously we need to send out a mass text when this happens, because I feel horrible that I didn't know! It looks like you guys took good care of her :) see you soon!

Trinity said...

That was such a sad picture of your little man. I love green beans, but I don't know about having them all mashed up purade like. What a cutie. I am sure he will get the hang of it soon.

Lindsay said...

It's always tricky trying to figure out which foods they like and don't like... Mylee never liked any of the vegetables.. Except for sweet potatoes! It's fun when they start eating =)