Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Swiss Days



The last couple years we have headed up to Swiss Days in Midway for the Labor Day weekend to check out some awesome home decor and jewelry. I can't believe how big this festival has gotten. There are so many people you can barely walk! There is lots of cute stuff I wish I could have gotten, but right now I am still living out of one suitcase and anything I get has to go on the plane with me tomorrow, so I wasn't able to buy. It was still fun to go and get ideas for the new house! This year I went with my mom, Nate's mom, and Nate's grandma. It was pretty fun!


3 comments:

Trinity said...

I so want to go to Swiss days it sounds absolutely fabulous! You are so good not to buy. I would have went and bought another suitcase just to fill it with goodies. My name is Trinity and I have a shopping problem. Looks like you had a fun time. Good luck in decorating your house. What a fun adventure you are about to go on. I found this in if Life were Easy, it wouldn't be Hard. By Sheri Dew. I think it goes along with your stage in life. I was going into the wilderness (Ohio), but I was going with the man I loved dearer than my life. I had my little children (Child). It will be a great bonding time for you and your family.:)

Lindsay said...

So you are probably in Ohio now!! That is so crazy... I hope the flight was good. We are going to miss you guys but I'm sure it will be a fun adventure! Thanks for coming on Saturday!

HDVB said...

Britni!!! Okay...I'm not sure if you're in Ohio yet...but I'm just going to assume you are and tell you that you need to call me because we have a get together this Sunday (7:30ish) and I want you guys to come (if you want to of course!) Just call my cell: 801-725-1873 and let us know if you're available to hang out! We would be ecstatic to have you over!!!!!!! :)