Oh how time flies! Here are a few pics of Tucker in the bath, just to show how much he has grown! He's definitely bigger, the only thing he has lost is hair! Oh how we love our bald baby!
3 Days Old
5 Months Old
Sunny's Birthday in New Orleans!
8 years ago

3 comments:
WOW! How time flies. What a big boy. I think he looks a lot like Nate. What a cutie. How are you enjoying motherhood? Is it everything you thought and more? I can't wait to be a mommy. I know it will be hard, but so fun. My little nephew's and niece's are so fun. He is going to be a chick magnet!
That's so cute! He's so much bigger but has the same little baby frog legs.
It is crazy how fast they grow! It completely seems like you and I were both pregnant!! He is just getting more and more cute!! Hope you are enjoying Ohio!
Post a Comment