Today's the day! Nate and his dad left around noon today with our lovely Budget moving truck, and my dad is a few hours behind them driving our Sentra. The plan is for them to stop tonight in Nebraska, tomorrow in Illinois, and get to Columbus hopefully by noon or so the next day and close on our house that afternoon. I am flying out next Wednesday after I finish my last few shifts at McKay. We'll keep you posted on the move!
Here's my dad and Nate planning the route they are going to take
Our moving van
Nate and his brother loading up
Sunny's Birthday in New Orleans!
8 years ago

5 comments:
I'm excited for you to get here! I'm not going to lie when I say it takes a little time to transition...but it has been so fun getting to know everyone. We'll have a wonderful time! P.S. Tucker is adorable!!
I seriously hate moving. In our first 4 months of marriage Andrew I moved out of our parents house, into an apartment, and then into house. However, I do love unpacking things and decorating. That is so exciting though for you guys. Hope all goes well with the move. It will be so fun to unpack, decorate, and make your new house your home.
YEAH!!! You finally get to move. It's always nice to be done with it, and you'll be settled long before Blaine and I. I'm sure that you'll enjoy Ohio and being Buckeyes.
i dont want you you to move but you have to
How exciting! Good luck with the move, the unpacking, and the job hunting. I'm sure you'll find something quick.
Post a Comment