Tucker will be 4 months old tomorrow! It's crazy. We took him to his 4 month appointment. He is now 12 pounds and 14 ounces (still in the 15th percentile), and 25 inches. Thought I'd share a few recent pictures....
Sunny's Birthday in New Orleans!
8 years ago

7 comments:
OH my word! they sure do grow up fast! I can't wait for you guys to get here so I can hold that little cutie!! Have a safe trip! :)
he is so stinkin cute! looks at those blue eyes!! haha I LOVE IT! Love the "mr. future right" shirt. Thats awesome!!
He is the cutest little guy!!! Wow, time flies! It does not seem that long ago that we were pregnant and were going to compare our bellies!
He is so adorable. I can't believe that he is four months already. He is still one of the handsomest boys their are though.
He is stinken cute! You two did a great job. I'm pretty sure that he will be future, Mr. Right. Fantastic!
I can't believe he is already 4 months... Oh how time flies! Love all the picts... He is adorable!
I'll concur with my wife in saying he is for sure a cute little kid. His neck is looking a lot better, great job on that!
I'm still jealous of your Ohio State tickets... seriously.
Post a Comment