Cute boy
Today we blessed Tucker. He was one of 3 babies blessed in sacrament today. Our little get-together we had afterward ended up not being so little, but it was fun to see so many family members and a few friends. Thanks to all who helped with food and just for coming, we loved to see you all! A special thanks goes out to both our parents for all the work they put into it! The outfit he is wearing is one my uncles Troy, Travis, and Tyson wore, then both my brothers wore.
Our Family
4 generation picture with Grandma Beck
4 generation picture with Grandma Watkins
4 generation picture with Grandma and Grandpa Hall
4 generation picture with Grandma Barbara
Sunny's Birthday in New Orleans!
8 years ago




12 comments:
nate and britini we are so sorry that we were not able to make it today. We are glad to have seen some pictures we hope it was a great day and we will talk soon friends and go do some stuff before you leave.
I loved his blessing outfit. So sweet and even better because it was an heirloom. Nate gave a beautiful blessing and thanks for inviting us. 80+ people is a lot. You have a HUGE FAMILY but obviously lots of love! Tucker is a lucky boy
Britni, Tucker looks so cute. I wish that we could have been there. But hopefully we will get to see you at the Hall family party later this week.
He looks so cute in his little outfit... I'm glad you guys had such a great day! =)
He is so cute!
Oh and are you guys going to be at that Hall dinner thing on Friday (I think its Friday)?
He looks very cute in his blessing outfit. I am glad you had a good day!
Hey Brit your little boy is so cute. That is so awesome you'll be at Ohio state. I can't wait to be moving on to that step. Good luck with the move.
What a fun day for you guys! He looks way adorable in his all white outfit!
I love the picture on you title! So cute
Tucker looks so cute! He is getting big!
He looks so cute! isn't it crazy how fast they grow--your little family is darling
Post a Comment