Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Hitting the Mountains



We just spent another weekend at the condo in Park City (one of my favorite places). Park City is awesome. Since we've had access to the condo, we go up about every month or every other month. It's been fun to get to do different things in Park City rather than the regular Main Street/Alpine Slide stuff that most visitors gravitate to. We love driving around the mountains and looking at the giant, gorgeous houses, checking out new restaurants, going for walks, and most recently hiking. On one of our drives looking at houses, we found a hiking trail and decided to check it out this time. It was gorgeous. At the top you could look over all of Park City. We'll be hitting that one up again! By the way, we found this frozen yogurt place that is really good. It is by the Loco Lizard. You go in and pick the size cup you want, fill your own cup with one of 12 different flavors, top it with your choice of 30 toppings, and then just pay 43 cents an ounce...it's really good. I recommed it to anyone who goes up that way!

3 comments:

Alicia said...

That is so fun that you have access to that condo to go to. Park city is such a pretty place. That is great you have found other things to do...I get sick of main street and the outlets! So it is good to know there are other options!:)

Kenzie said...

I want to go hiking! I need to get one of those front packs for the baby. where did you find yours? Hiking is a good way to lose more baby weight! :)

Robyn Maughan said...

You are so lucky to get to use that condo. SO FUN! We have family home this weekend, but I am going to call you next week for a walk again or at least something where we get together.