Little Tucker does not enjoy his tummy time. He lays there for a few minutes very content until he realizes he is on his belly, and then screams bloody murder. Like a mean mom, I make him stay on his belly for a while. I hope he doesn't hate me as he grows! As you all know, the doctor wants babies to be on their tummies a few times a day to strengthen neck mucles and prevent a flat spot from forming on the back of their heads. I don't want a kid with a deformed head!
Sunny's Birthday in New Orleans!
8 years ago

2 comments:
He really is SO darling! I'm glad I finally got to see him yesterday.. We will have to get together again soon!
Luke never really liked Tummy time either, you gotta do what you gotta do though. They will appreciate us for sure. No one wants their baby to have a deformed head. He is so sweet!!!!
Post a Comment