So Nate has been making fun of me lately...my belly is so large and tight, that when I sit forward, my belly button pokes out like two little lips, and he says it's like it is talking to him. For those of you who have seen the Seinfeld episode where Jerry says his girlfriend's belly talks to him, and they come up with "the voice" of the belly, you may appreciate this clip. Jerry has to decide whether to continue with the voice or continue dating his girlfriend. For those of you that haven't seen it, check it out, it's pretty funny! As for me, I hope my belly button stops "talking" pretty soon!
Sunny's Birthday in New Orleans!
8 years ago

1 comments:
Ok I had a good laugh! Thank you; I needed that today. You are pluggin right along with this pregnancy. See you soon!
Post a Comment