Saturday, January 12, 2008

Crazy Snow!


I'm sure everyone would agree that there has been a whole lotta snow! My parents have a little front yard, and therefore, there is not much room to dispose of it all. So they end up getting these huge mounds out front (my mom can't throw the snow that high anymore). As you can see from the picture, the biggest mound they have is as tall as Nate! They are planning on making a pretty awesome fort out of this mound! The pictures of all the snow are being sent to Derek down in Brazil to make him jealous, because right now he is in the dead heat of summer wishing for it to be a little cooler!

2 comments:

Robyn Maughan said...

I know! This amount of snow is crazy! I don't remember it's being like this for quite a few year. My parent's house is the same..no place to leave the snow. It makes me wish Luke was just a little older so we could go out and play in it. Soon enough.. i know. There will always be next year.

Alicia said...

I can't believe we got so much snow. I wish it would happen again, its so fun!:) I love your new background that is so cute!:)