Thursday, October 18, 2007

Dental School Interviews


Nate has been jet-setting for a few different dental school interviews the past few weeks. Two weeks ago he went to Columbus, Ohio for an interview at Ohio State University. He loved the city and the school. He says right now that is his number one choice. A few days ago he returned from Milwaukee, Wisconsin where he interviewed at Marquette University. He says Milwaukee is nice, but doesn't compare to Columbus. And then on Monday is an interview with Creighton University, which is located in Omaha, Nebraska. Fortunately for us, Creighton University accepts quite a few Utah students, and they are doing their interviews at the University of Utah, so we don't have to pay for another plane ticket! We still have not heard from 7 of the other schools he has applied to, so there may be more interviewing ahead! Acceptances start going out on December 1, so we'll keep you updated!

5 comments:

Melissa Hirschi said...

Good luck you guys! Keep us posted

Lindsay said...

I'm so glad you started a blog Britt! Tell Nate good luck on all the interviews.. I hope you guys get the one you want!

Alicia said...

Good luck to Nate! I know he will get into one of course, its Nate and hes a genious!:) I love your blog! I am excited that you started one! YEA!

Alicia said...

Good luck to Nate! I know he will get into one of course, its Nate and hes a genious!:) I love your blog! I am excited that you started one! YEA!

courtnihall said...

Why do you have to have a baby and take a precious baby away from the most marvelous aunt in the world?